UK: Gordon & MacPhail unveils new Benromach 10yo design
Click through to view the new Benromach packaging
Gordon & MacPhail-owned Benromach Distillery Co has overhauled the packaging for its flagship Benromach 10 Years Old Speyside single malt Scotch.
The new design, unveiled today (4 April), aims to reflect the brand's “handcrafted credentials”, Benromach said. The packaging will enter the market this month.
“Our 10-year-old has a classic pre-1960s character,” Michael Urquhart, MD of Gordon & MacPhail, said. “The new packaging reflects that approach with its hand-cut lettering and its classic heritage colours.”
Sales of Benromach increased by 29% last year, with an ongoing growth so far this year of 27%, Gordon & MacPhail said. The company now exports Benromach to 42 countries.
Last year, Gordon & MacPhail said it was to double Benromach's production to meet soaring international demand.
Global Spirits Market: News and Events February 2014
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during February 2014....read more
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research