UK: Gordon & MacPhail unveils new Benromach 10yo design
Click through to view the new Benromach packaging
Gordon & MacPhail-owned Benromach Distillery Co has overhauled the packaging for its flagship Benromach 10 Years Old Speyside single malt Scotch.
The new design, unveiled today (4 April), aims to reflect the brand's “handcrafted credentials”, Benromach said. The packaging will enter the market this month.
“Our 10-year-old has a classic pre-1960s character,” Michael Urquhart, MD of Gordon & MacPhail, said. “The new packaging reflects that approach with its hand-cut lettering and its classic heritage colours.”
Sales of Benromach increased by 29% last year, with an ongoing growth so far this year of 27%, Gordon & MacPhail said. The company now exports Benromach to 42 countries.
Last year, Gordon & MacPhail said it was to double Benromach's production to meet soaring international demand.
Global Spirits Market: News and Events February 2014
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during February 2014....read more
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban