UK: Good Natured gets eco approval for UK juice
Good Natured is set to launch a line of juices in the UK, which contains fruit grown on the first citrus groves to be certified by an international conservation NGO.
The new company said today (20 September) that its fruit juices will carry the Rainforest Alliance's Certified seal and will be available from selected Waitrose, whole foods markets and Fresh & Wild stores from the middle of next month.
Greg Boyle of Good Natured said: "Consumers wishing to make an ethical purchase in the juice category have a limited range of products to choose from. We believe that the Rainforest Alliance's dedication to protecting ecosystems and the people and wildlife that depend on them will appeal to consumers."
The oranges that go into both flavours are 100% Valencia Oranges, sourced from the Del Oro Farm in Costa Rica, and are made from concentrate, leaving less of a carbon footprint, the company said.
Good Natured juices will retail at GBP1.79 (US$3.59) per 1-litre carton.
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research