SPAIN: Gonzalez Byass plans 50% increase in three years
Spain's leading Sherry bodega and bottler of Tio Pepe, Gonzalez Byass, has just announced sales of €168.73m (US$152.31m) for its last financial year, which closed on 31st August. In spite of the 10% rise in sales, net profits were down 7 % at €7.2m, due to an increase in marketing spend in support of its two flagship brands Tio Pepe Sherry and Soberano brandy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman