Product Launch - UK: Gonzalez Byass' Diamond Jubilee Cava
Click through to view Gonzalez Byass' Diamond Jubilee Cava
Gonzalez Byass' Diamond Jubilee Cava
Category - Wine, sparkling, Spain, cava, 11.5% abv
Available - From early March
Location - UK, exclusively in Tesco stores
Price - SRP of GBP14.99 (US$23.75) per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Gonzalez Byass
Gonzalez Byass has launched a limited edition Diamond Jubilee Cava to celebrate HRH Queen Elizabeth II’s Diamond Jubilee this year.
The cava is made from a blend of Macabeo, Parellada and Xarel-lo grapes, which were all fermented separately. The wine was then blended and bottled for its second fermentation, then aged for 12 months.
In 1897, the company produced a limited edition Diamond Jubilee Sherry to mark Queen Victoria’s 60th anniversary on the throne.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK