USA: Golden State Vintners Appoints Vice President, Operations
Golden State Vintners (Nasdaq:VINT) today announced the appointment of Jon M. Powell to the position of Vice President, Operations. In his new capacity, Powell will have general management responsibility for the Company's five California production facilities in Napa, Monterey, Fresno, Reedley and Cutler. His management duties will include all packaging production, cellar management, quality control, and food safety and environmental compliance. Powell joins GSV after seven years at the Sutter Home Winery, where he served as Production Manager for all the Trinchero Family Estate wineries. Prior to that, Powell's career includes 12 years in various production management roles at E&J Gallo Winery, The Seagram Company and the winery operations of Anheuser-Busch. GSV's President and Chief Operating Officer Mark Larson said, "Jon's appointment is a critical step in our path to bring GSV to industry leadership in quality wine production and customer service. His breadth of experience in domestic and international wine production, winemaking, sales and people development adds top-notch talent to our senior management team."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"