USA: Golden State Vintners Appoints Vice President, Operations
Golden State Vintners (Nasdaq:VINT) today announced the appointment of Jon M. Powell to the position of Vice President, Operations. In his new capacity, Powell will have general management responsibility for the Company's five California production facilities in Napa, Monterey, Fresno, Reedley and Cutler. His management duties will include all packaging production, cellar management, quality control, and food safety and environmental compliance. Powell joins GSV after seven years at the Sutter Home Winery, where he served as Production Manager for all the Trinchero Family Estate wineries. Prior to that, Powell's career includes 12 years in various production management roles at E&J Gallo Winery, The Seagram Company and the winery operations of Anheuser-Busch. GSV's President and Chief Operating Officer Mark Larson said, "Jon's appointment is a critical step in our path to bring GSV to industry leadership in quality wine production and customer service. His breadth of experience in domestic and international wine production, winemaking, sales and people development adds top-notch talent to our senior management team."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research