USA: Golden State Vintners Appoints Vice President, Operations
Golden State Vintners (Nasdaq:VINT) today announced the appointment of Jon M. Powell to the position of Vice President, Operations. In his new capacity, Powell will have general management responsibility for the Company's five California production facilities in Napa, Monterey, Fresno, Reedley and Cutler. His management duties will include all packaging production, cellar management, quality control, and food safety and environmental compliance. Powell joins GSV after seven years at the Sutter Home Winery, where he served as Production Manager for all the Trinchero Family Estate wineries. Prior to that, Powell's career includes 12 years in various production management roles at E&J Gallo Winery, The Seagram Company and the winery operations of Anheuser-Busch. GSV's President and Chief Operating Officer Mark Larson said, "Jon's appointment is a critical step in our path to bring GSV to industry leadership in quality wine production and customer service. His breadth of experience in domestic and international wine production, winemaking, sales and people development adds top-notch talent to our senior management team."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends