USA: Golden State Vintners Appoints Human Resource Director
Golden State Vintners (Nasdaq:VINT) today announced the appointment of Susan K. Stewart to the position of Director, Human Resources. In her new capacity, Stewart will have responsibility for the direction, development and coordination of all human resource management activities, and will spearhead GSV's strategic agenda in the areas of people acquisition, development and retention. Stewart, most recently Director of Human Resources for eWanted.com, brings ten years of HR leadership experience to GSV, including management assignments at Kleiner Perkins Caufield and Byers, Netscape Communications, West Valley Engineering and Claris. She is a graduate of San Francisco State University, with a degree in Sociology. GSV's President and Chief Operating Officer Mark Larson said, "Sue's appointment represents a significant step forward on our path to having the best people in the wine industry. Her experience, particularly with start-ups and established major corporations in the eCommerce environment, will accelerate the pace and elevate the quality of our strategic agenda in the area of people management."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends