USA: Golden State Vintners Appoints Human Resource Director
Golden State Vintners (Nasdaq:VINT) today announced the appointment of Susan K. Stewart to the position of Director, Human Resources. In her new capacity, Stewart will have responsibility for the direction, development and coordination of all human resource management activities, and will spearhead GSV's strategic agenda in the areas of people acquisition, development and retention. Stewart, most recently Director of Human Resources for eWanted.com, brings ten years of HR leadership experience to GSV, including management assignments at Kleiner Perkins Caufield and Byers, Netscape Communications, West Valley Engineering and Claris. She is a graduate of San Francisco State University, with a degree in Sociology. GSV's President and Chief Operating Officer Mark Larson said, "Sue's appointment represents a significant step forward on our path to having the best people in the wine industry. Her experience, particularly with start-ups and established major corporations in the eCommerce environment, will accelerate the pace and elevate the quality of our strategic agenda in the area of people management."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Irish whisky exports forecast to double by 2020
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits