USA: Golden State Vintners Appoints Human Resource Director
Golden State Vintners (Nasdaq:VINT) today announced the appointment of Susan K. Stewart to the position of Director, Human Resources. In her new capacity, Stewart will have responsibility for the direction, development and coordination of all human resource management activities, and will spearhead GSV's strategic agenda in the areas of people acquisition, development and retention. Stewart, most recently Director of Human Resources for eWanted.com, brings ten years of HR leadership experience to GSV, including management assignments at Kleiner Perkins Caufield and Byers, Netscape Communications, West Valley Engineering and Claris. She is a graduate of San Francisco State University, with a degree in Sociology. GSV's President and Chief Operating Officer Mark Larson said, "Sue's appointment represents a significant step forward on our path to having the best people in the wine industry. Her experience, particularly with start-ups and established major corporations in the eCommerce environment, will accelerate the pace and elevate the quality of our strategic agenda in the area of people management."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Is sustainability now as important as financials?
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts