USA: Golden State Vintners Appoints Human Resource Director
Golden State Vintners (Nasdaq:VINT) today announced the appointment of Susan K. Stewart to the position of Director, Human Resources. In her new capacity, Stewart will have responsibility for the direction, development and coordination of all human resource management activities, and will spearhead GSV's strategic agenda in the areas of people acquisition, development and retention. Stewart, most recently Director of Human Resources for eWanted.com, brings ten years of HR leadership experience to GSV, including management assignments at Kleiner Perkins Caufield and Byers, Netscape Communications, West Valley Engineering and Claris. She is a graduate of San Francisco State University, with a degree in Sociology. GSV's President and Chief Operating Officer Mark Larson said, "Sue's appointment represents a significant step forward on our path to having the best people in the wine industry. Her experience, particularly with start-ups and established major corporations in the eCommerce environment, will accelerate the pace and elevate the quality of our strategic agenda in the area of people management."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch