USA: Golden State Vintners Appoints Director of Hospitality
Golden State Vintners, Inc (Nasdaq:VINT) today announced the appointment of Elizabeth McDermott as director of Hospitality at its Edgewood Estate ultra-premium winery. In her new position, McDermott will direct all customer contact, direct marketing, and winery special events at Napa-based Edgewood Estate. "We are very excited to have Elizabeth join our Edgewood Estate team," stated Michel Blom, winery General Manager. "Her experience in consumer brand development and flair for creative promotions and advertising will help us better showcase our ultra-premium Edgewood brand." McDermott was previously with Glen Ellen Winery, where she was Consumer Promotion Manager and designed, developed, and managed the successful creation of Glen Ellen's "Limited Release Collection" for their tasting room. In addition, she directed product development for Glen Ellen's gourmet food line and signature special events. McDermott joins recently appointed Edgewood Estate Winemaker Jeff Gaffner in strengthening Golden State Vintners' focus and commitment on producing world-class wines. "I look to increase the visibility of Edgewood's prime central Napa Valley location and enhance its stature as a world class premium brand within the industry and with consumers," said McDermott. "I see Edgewood Estate as a jewel whose brilliance has been underexposed."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020