USA: Golden State Vintners Appoints Corporate Purchasing and Production Planning Director
Golden State Vintners (Nasdaq:VINT) today announced that it has appointed Peter J. Arbios as director, Corporate Purchasing and Production Planning. Arbios will be responsible for purchasing and supply chain planning across the Company's five winery locations. Arbios joins Golden State Vintners after thirteen years with Beringer Wine Estates, including the past seven years as director, Corporate Purchasing. He has a Bachelor's degree from Chico State University.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat