Comment: PepsiCo/Coca-Cola: going with the fortified flow
Pepsi and Coke are planning to add enhanced bottled waters to their product lineup. The arch-rivals are increasingly fighting outside their traditional cola battleground. Pepsi's Aquafina Essentials and Coke's Dasani Nutriwater will be the newest entrants in the fortified bottled water sector in early 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss