UK: Godfrey's schnapps gets makeover in UK
Godfrey's has revamped and relaunched its namesake schnapps brand in the UK.
As part of the relaunch, announced yesterday (3 February), the company is cutting the number of flavour variants for the brand from seven to three - peach, apple and butterscotch.
"As part of the rebranding process, we have chosen to focus on the three core selling flavours, removing flavours like cocktail cherry, and blue banana, in a conscious decision to be taken seriously as a premium schnapps brand," a spokesperson for the company told just-drinks.
A new bottle design, which will be available in the country from next month, coincides with the recent appointment of United Brands as the company's UK distributor.
With a RRP of GBP9.99 (US$14.38) per bottle, Godfrey's schnapps is available at The Drinkshop and Booths supermarket chain.
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research