UK: Godfrey's schnapps gets makeover in UK
Godfrey's has revamped and relaunched its namesake schnapps brand in the UK.
As part of the relaunch, announced yesterday (3 February), the company is cutting the number of flavour variants for the brand from seven to three - peach, apple and butterscotch.
"As part of the rebranding process, we have chosen to focus on the three core selling flavours, removing flavours like cocktail cherry, and blue banana, in a conscious decision to be taken seriously as a premium schnapps brand," a spokesperson for the company told just-drinks.
A new bottle design, which will be available in the country from next month, coincides with the recent appointment of United Brands as the company's UK distributor.
With a RRP of GBP9.99 (US$14.38) per bottle, Godfrey's schnapps is available at The Drinkshop and Booths supermarket chain.
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends