US: Go Fast Sports makes management appointment
Go Fast Sports and Beverage Company has appointed Kevin Conrad as executive vice president and director of North American sales and distribution.
Conrad, former vice president of sales and distribution for Rockstar Energy, also previously held a position with Southern Wine and Spirits as managing director where he administered sales and distribution of beer and non-alcoholics.
"With the constant and fast growth of Go Fast, we needed to add someone from the beverage industry, that has experience in national sales and distribution, team building, and managing a nationwide field sales force," said Troy Widgery, founder of Go Fast Sports. "With the upcoming release of two new, revolutionary energy products from Go Fast Sports, Kevin's experience in national distribution will help Go Fast reach its goal of being at the forefront of the energy product category."
Conrad has worked in the industry for 22 years and built relationships with numerous distributors such as Coca-Cola, Coors distribution, and Miller distribution, the company said.
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Coca-Cola secures US$2.15bn stake in Monster
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- AG Barr poaches Diageo exec to be FD