US: Go Fast Sports makes management appointment
Go Fast Sports and Beverage Company has appointed Kevin Conrad as executive vice president and director of North American sales and distribution.
Conrad, former vice president of sales and distribution for Rockstar Energy, also previously held a position with Southern Wine and Spirits as managing director where he administered sales and distribution of beer and non-alcoholics.
"With the constant and fast growth of Go Fast, we needed to add someone from the beverage industry, that has experience in national sales and distribution, team building, and managing a nationwide field sales force," said Troy Widgery, founder of Go Fast Sports. "With the upcoming release of two new, revolutionary energy products from Go Fast Sports, Kevin's experience in national distribution will help Go Fast reach its goal of being at the forefront of the energy product category."
Conrad has worked in the industry for 22 years and built relationships with numerous distributors such as Coca-Cola, Coors distribution, and Miller distribution, the company said.
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- US craft spirits could be as big as craft beer
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends