USA: GMCH Updates Reporting Status
Gourmet's Choice Coffee Co., Inc. announced today that the Company's accountants have made substantial progress with regards to the completion of the financial statements. The Company anticipates completion of its financial statements within the next several weeks.In other news, GMCH announced that it anticipates the closing of the acquisition of the roasting facility to be completed this week. The Company also wishes to remind shareholders that the Rights Offering for Gourmets Coffee.com, Inc. is scheduled to terminate on July 14, 2000. Any shareholders who have questions concerning the Rights Offering, please call 972-788-4193.Gourmet's Choice Coffee Co., Inc., is a United States Holding Company whose strategy is the acquisition of both domestic and international beverage companies that complement its existing business, distribution and product lines.For further information contact investor relations at 800-324-3464 or visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Focus - Heineken's Q3 Performance by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch