USA: GMCH Updates Reporting Status
Gourmet's Choice Coffee Co., Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: GMCH) announced today an update of the progress, regarding the completion of the Company's financial statements. The Company delivered its financial documents to the accountants in February of this year. The accounting firm handling the compilation of the financials and bookkeeping was introduced to GMCH by the Company's auditor. GAAP and SEC rules forbid a company from using the same accountants, for both the internal and external accounting. That is the reason why GMCH is using two accounting firms. The accountants have yet to request any additional information from the Company, regarding the audit. To the best of the Company's knowledge, the two accounting firms are in contact with each other and in the process of preparing the financial statements. Neither accounting firm has yet to inform the Company of any obstacles, with regard to the completion of the financial statements.In related news, the Company announced that rumors stating the Company's accountants are not actively working on the financial statements are completely false.James Tilton, President of GMCH, stated, "I personally share the frustration with each and every shareholder. I want to assure our shareholders that we are delivering all requested documents, to our accountant, in a timely manner."Gourmet's Choice Coffee Co., Inc., is a United States Holding Company whose strategy is the acquisition of both domestic and international beverage companies that complement its existing business, distribution and product lines.For further information contact investor relations at 800-324-3464 or visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018