USA: GMCH Rights Offering Extended to August 14
Gourmet's Choice Coffee Co., Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: GMCH) announced today that the Rights Offering for its subsidiary, Gourmets Coffee.com, Inc., has been extended until August 14. The Rights Offering was extended primarily due to the Company's concern of the lack of communication between several on line brokerage firms and the Company's shareholders. Under the offering, each GMCH shareholder who was the record owner of two (2) GMCH Shares on March 31, 2000 will receive the right to purchase one (1) share of common stock of the Company's subsidiary, Gourmets Coffee.com, Inc., for $0.05. Additionally, the Company announced that affiliates and controlling shareholders, which include management, shall not be eligible to participate in the Rights Offering. This was done in order to allow the public shareholders to receive a one for one share ratio.GMCH shareholders that hold their shares with their broker should be receiving the subscription form directly from their broker. In order to participate, these shareholders should fill out this form and send it back to their broker, with a check made payable to their broker. In many cases, the broker may not require the check and debit their client's account directly. Please contact your broker directly, if there is any confusion. GMCH shareholders who own their shares in their own name will receive information directly from the Company's transfer agent, Signature Stock Transfer, Inc. Any shareholders that have questions concerning the Rights Offering, please call 972-788-4193.In other news, GMCH announced that it anticipates the closing of the acquisition of the roasting facility to be completed this week.Gourmet's Choice Coffee Co., Inc., is a United States Holding Company whose strategy is the acquisition of both domestic and international beverage companies that complement its existing business, distribution and product lines.For further information, contact investor relations at 800-324-3464 or visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Interview- Veltins export manager Udo Bruns
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages