USA: GMCH Not to Extend Rights Offering After August 14
Gourmet's Choice Coffee Co., Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: GMCH) announced today that the Rights Offering for its subsidiary, Gourmets Coffee.com, Inc., will not be extended after August 14 and will terminate on that date. The Rights Offering was extended primarily due to the Company's concern of the lack of communication between several on line brokerage firms and the Company's shareholders. Under the offering, each GMCH shareholder who was the record owner of two (2) GMCH Shares on March 31, 2000 will receive the right to purchase one (1) share of common stock of the Company's subsidiary, Gourmets Coffee.com, Inc., for $0.05. Additionally, the Company announced that affiliates and controlling shareholders, which include management, shall not be eligible to participate in the Rights Offering. This was done in order to allow the public shareholders to receive a one for one share ratio.GMCH shareholders that hold their shares with their broker, should be receiving the subscription form directly from their broker. In order to participate, these shareholders should fill out this form and send it back to their broker, with a check made payable to their broker. In many cases, the broker may not require the check and debit their client's account directly. Please contact your broker directly, if there is any confusion. GMCH shareholders who own their shares in their own name will receive information directly from the Company's transfer agent, Signature Stock Transfer, Inc.For further information on the Rights offering, please call 972-788-4193 or visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Bacardi takes stake in Ilegal Mezcal
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends