USA: GMCH Completes Acquisition of Coffee Roasting Facility
Gourmet's Choice Coffee Co., Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: GMCH) announced today that it has completed its acquisition of K.C.'s Roast, a coffee roasting facility, located in Kansas City, Missouri. The roasterie imports, roasts and distributes gourmet coffees from around the world. GMCH selects only the finest green coffee beans from regions such as Brazil, Columbia, Guatemala, Hawaii, Honduras, India, Kenya, Sumatra, and Zimbabwe.James Tilton, President of GMCH, stated, "With this acquisition, we are able to insure that premium products are delivered to our customers. Our sales staff is devoted to delivering these products within days of receiving an order and keeping our customers informed of exciting new product lines".Gourmet's Choice Coffee Co., Inc., is a United States Holding Company whose strategy is the acquisition of both domestic and international beverage companies that complement its existing business, distribution and product lines.For further information on GMCH, contact Investor Relations, Toll Free at 877-667-9377 or visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down