USA: GMCH Completes Acquisition of Coffee Roasting Facility
Gourmet's Choice Coffee Co., Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: GMCH) announced today that it has completed its acquisition of K.C.'s Roast, a coffee roasting facility, located in Kansas City, Missouri. The roasterie imports, roasts and distributes gourmet coffees from around the world. GMCH selects only the finest green coffee beans from regions such as Brazil, Columbia, Guatemala, Hawaii, Honduras, India, Kenya, Sumatra, and Zimbabwe.James Tilton, President of GMCH, stated, "With this acquisition, we are able to insure that premium products are delivered to our customers. Our sales staff is devoted to delivering these products within days of receiving an order and keeping our customers informed of exciting new product lines".Gourmet's Choice Coffee Co., Inc., is a United States Holding Company whose strategy is the acquisition of both domestic and international beverage companies that complement its existing business, distribution and product lines.For further information on GMCH, contact Investor Relations, Toll Free at 877-667-9377 or visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Diageo’s H1 2017 results - Preview
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Heineken in talks to buy Kirin's Brazil presence