USA: GMCH Commences Distribution of Rights Offering Documents
Gourmet's Choice Coffee Co., Inc., (OTC Bulletin Board: GMCH - news) announced today that its transfer agent commenced distribution of the GMCH rights offering documents, for its subsidiary, Gourmets Coffee.com, Inc. All GMCH shareholders should contact their broker dealer to confirm the receipt of such offering documents. In the event that a broker dealer should be unaware of this rights offering, please instruct the broker dealer to contact The Depository Trust Company (DTC). DTC is responsible for contacting all broker dealers with regard to this rights offering. The subscription period will begin immediately and expire on June 14, 2000.James Tilton, President of GMCH stated, "I believe our shareholders will receive the rights offering documents with enthusiasm. This rights offering is GMCH's first spin-off of its viable subsidiaries, which should enhance and increase GMCH shareholder value."Gourmet's Choice Coffee Co., Inc., is a United States Holding Company whose strategy is the acquisition of both domestic and international beverage companies that complement its existing business, distribution and product lines.For further information contact Investor Relations at 800-324-3464 or visit the website
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman