INDIA: Globus Spirits head predicts strong growth - report
The MD of India's Globus Spirits has said in an interview that he expects the company to achieve rises of at least 25% in sales and profits this year.
Speaking to CNBC-TV18 today (1 July), Ajay Swarup said that he expects growth of "well over" 25% for Globus in India.
He added that Globus aims to recoup a quarter of annual sales from its own brands within the next two years. Own-brands currently contribute only 8% of yearly sales.
For the full CNBC interview, click here.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK