INDIA: Globus Spirits head predicts strong growth - report
The MD of India's Globus Spirits has said in an interview that he expects the company to achieve rises of at least 25% in sales and profits this year.
Speaking to CNBC-TV18 today (1 July), Ajay Swarup said that he expects growth of "well over" 25% for Globus in India.
He added that Globus aims to recoup a quarter of annual sales from its own brands within the next two years. Own-brands currently contribute only 8% of yearly sales.
For the full CNBC interview, click here.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory