Global Brew's Motorhead Snaggletooth Cider - Product Launch
Global Brew's Motorhead Snaggletooth Cider
Global Brew's Motörhead Snaggletooth Cider
Category - cider, 5.5% abv
Available - From today
Location - UK, off-trade
Price - RRP GBP2 (US$2.90) per 50cl bottle
Distribution - Icon Beverage Co
Global Brew has launched a cider to the UK market with British rock band Motörhead.
Snaggletooth is made in Worcestershire, UK, from the juice of Dabinet, Michelin and dessert apple varieties. The cider launch marks another category addition to Motorhead's alcohol portfolio. The line-up now comprises Motörhead Shiraz, Motörhead Vodka, Motörhead Lager and Motörhead Whisky - which was released last year.
Snaggletooth's launch follows the death of long-time Motorhead frontman Lemmy Kilmister, who passed away in December.
The UK's cider market continues to see competition grow. Earlier this year, Magners producer C&C Group said that it planned to consolidate production from sites in Shepton Mallet (England) and Borrisoleigh (Ireland) into its manufacturing site in Clonmel, Tipperary. The company blamed an "intensely competitive" trading environment in the UK & Ireland. Last month, C&C confirmed that it had sold part of its production facilitty to Brothers Drinks Co.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign