UK: Global Brands extends its Vodka Kick range
Global Brands has added another product to its VK Vodka Kick range in the UK.
VK Apple 70cl joins the existing vodka-based RTD range of VK Orange, VK Blue, V Ice, VK Cherry VK Apple and VK Tropical.
Jenny Allaway, head of retail at Global Brands, said: "Apple-flavoured drinks have increased in popularity over recent months. Flavours are just like anything else in that they follow trends and fashions, we have seen a surge in demand for the VK Apple 275ml format and so felt the time was right to develop the 70cl bottle."
The addition brings the number of products in the range up to 12, with all six flavours available in 275ml and 70cl bottles.
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week....
Access Beverage has entered into negotiations to export wine and spirits to the Chinese market for mass distribution....
The CEO of Absolut vodka has told just-drinks that the brand still sees growth opportunities in the US market, despite volume declines in 2008....
Castle Brands has trimmed back its losses in the first nine months of its fiscal year, despite slowing sales in the period....
The company that owns the trademark rights to the music of Jimi Hendrix has claimed a legal victory over the company that launched the Hendrix Electric vodka brand....
Access Beverage's acquisition of a 50% stake in Diamond Wodka has moved a step closer....
Skyy Spirits has expanded its Skyy Vodka Infusions All Natural line to include a pineapple flavour for the US market....
Pernod Ricard has said that it is on course to meet full-year profit guidance, after reporting a 13% rise in net sales and a 5% increase in net profit for its fiscal first half....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends