UK: Global Brands creates marketing controller role
Carlsberg exec joins Global Brands
UK drinks firm Global Brands has confirmed the creation of the position of marketing controller.
The company, which owns the vodka RTD brand VK, announced today (3 March) that Simon Green is set to assume the position, joining Global Brands from Carlsberg's UK division.
Prior to his two years at Carlsberg UK, where he was marketing manager, Green has also previously held positions at Heineken UK and Scottish & Newcastle. He will head up Global Brands' full portfolio, which also includes beer, spirits and soft drinks brands.
Formed in 1997, Global Brands exports to around 20 countries and has a portfolio which includes Corky’s vodka liqueur Goldschläger and Myers’s Rum.
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Pay freeze anger threatens Carlsberg UK site
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research