UK: Global Brands adds cappucino to Corky's
UK drinks group Global Brands has added another flavour to its Corky's vodka shot range in the country.
The company, which last month launched a RTD mojito cocktail in the UK, today (6 March) unveiled Corky's Cappuccino, designed to appeal to older consumers, in the on-trade. The addition will be available as part of the nine-strong Corky's range in the UK from Easter.
The coffee-flavoured variant has an abv of 17% and will be available in a 70cl bottle.
"Since the Corky's range was first launched in 2002 it has been a resounding success," said Global Brands' managing director, Steve Perez. "The brand continues to grow and as customers continue to support it and be loyal to us, we will support them by introducing NPD to help them attract a new audience base."
Corky's is now stocked in many major UK high street chains, the company noted, including Varsity's, Yate's and Flares.
Amidst the doom and despond of the economic downturn, Diageo demonstrated its power and resilience by turning in full-year sales and profit growth. In the first of a special, two-part just-drinks inte...
Vodka is soon to take over from Scotch whisky as the most consumed spirit in the UK. But Chris Losh sees its success as a triumph of marketing over substance, and wonders whether consumer interest can...
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Global Brands has added a new flavour to its VK Vodka Kick range in the UK....
Pernod Ricard is to take its newly-acquired Vin & Sprit brands, including Absolut vodka, out of the Maxxium Worldwide network next month, prompting a global re-organisation of the distribution venture...
Fortune Brands has confirmed that it is not interested in the Stolichnaya vodka brand....
SPI Group has agreed a deal with advertising giant Ogilvy for the global branding and marketing of Stolichnaya vodka....
Diageo has clarified its plans for the Indian spirits market, following news it was taking greater control of the marketing for its IMFL joint venture in the country....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends