US: Global brand director quits Bacardi
One of Bacardi's global brand directors is set to leave the company.
Guy Lawrence, who was brand director for Cazadores, Eristoff and Noilly Pratt at Bacardi Global Brands Limited, is leaving the company to join concierge service Quintessentially as CEO. He has been with Bacardi for 16 years.
Lawrence takes the reins at Quintessentially's concierge unit in January.
The global drinks consumer is heading for "safety" when it comes to drinks brands, according to a recent report....
Already battling the recession, those attending next week's Tax Free World Association (TFWA) Asia Pacific Exhibition are nervously watching developments in the swine flu outbreak, remembering the adv...
William Grant & Sons has followed its switch of marketing director last week with the appointment of a new director....
Bacardi US has expanded its ready-to-drink portfolio with the inclusion of a Classic Cocktail Raspberry Mojito....
William Grant & Sons has appointed the current MD of Bacardi's travel retail unit as its new group marketing director....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Investment bank UBS has downgraded Brown-Forman shares from neutral to sell, saying that it does not expect the drinks firm to strike a deal with Bacardi in the near future....
Bacardi USA has expanded its Martini & Rossi sparkling wine portfolio to include a rosé....
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Coca-Cola secures US$2.15bn stake in Monster
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- AG Barr poaches Diageo exec to be FD