US: Global brand director quits Bacardi
One of Bacardi's global brand directors is set to leave the company.
Guy Lawrence, who was brand director for Cazadores, Eristoff and Noilly Pratt at Bacardi Global Brands Limited, is leaving the company to join concierge service Quintessentially as CEO. He has been with Bacardi for 16 years.
Lawrence takes the reins at Quintessentially's concierge unit in January.
The global drinks consumer is heading for "safety" when it comes to drinks brands, according to a recent report....
Already battling the recession, those attending next week's Tax Free World Association (TFWA) Asia Pacific Exhibition are nervously watching developments in the swine flu outbreak, remembering the adv...
William Grant & Sons has followed its switch of marketing director last week with the appointment of a new director....
Bacardi US has expanded its ready-to-drink portfolio with the inclusion of a Classic Cocktail Raspberry Mojito....
William Grant & Sons has appointed the current MD of Bacardi's travel retail unit as its new group marketing director....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Investment bank UBS has downgraded Brown-Forman shares from neutral to sell, saying that it does not expect the drinks firm to strike a deal with Bacardi in the near future....
Bacardi USA has expanded its Martini & Rossi sparkling wine portfolio to include a rosé....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research