UK: Glenrothes plans £100k of ads
The Glenrothes is to spend over £1,000,000 on an advertising push. The campaign will lead with the message, "like-minded people share The Glenrothes".
The global campaign comprises six consumer and two trade creative executions; advertisements will run in trade titles and upmarket lifestyle publications.
Initially, the campaign will run in key markets for The Glenrothes; Spain, Germany, UK, USA and Japan.
"A decade since The Glenrothes was launched it's an exciting time for the brand. The message of the campaign reinforces the distinctiveness and quality of The Glenrothes and is designed to appeal to our growing band of like-minded consumers everywhere," said Luke Tegner, brand director of The Glenrothes.
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research