UK: Glenrothes plans £100k of ads
The Glenrothes is to spend over £1,000,000 on an advertising push. The campaign will lead with the message, "like-minded people share The Glenrothes".
The global campaign comprises six consumer and two trade creative executions; advertisements will run in trade titles and upmarket lifestyle publications.
Initially, the campaign will run in key markets for The Glenrothes; Spain, Germany, UK, USA and Japan.
"A decade since The Glenrothes was launched it's an exciting time for the brand. The message of the campaign reinforces the distinctiveness and quality of The Glenrothes and is designed to appeal to our growing band of like-minded consumers everywhere," said Luke Tegner, brand director of The Glenrothes.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research