ONLINE: Glenmorangie to team up with Thomas Pink shirt-maker
Glenmorangie's partnership with Thomas Pink runs until the end of April
Moet Hennessy has secured an online tie-up for its Glenmorangie single malt Scotch brand with high-end shirt-maker Thomas Pink.
The company's US division said earlier today (5 March) that it has lined up three pairings of Glenmorangie expressions and Thomas Pink shirts for consumers to buy via the Reserve Bar website.
- 'The Classic Gentleman' pairing features Glenmorangie Original with Thomas Pink's Classic White Shirt
- 'The Discerning Adventurer' comprises The Lasanta Sherry Cask Finish, a 12-year-old expression coupled with Thomas Pink's Bengal Stripe Shirt collection
- 'The Ultimate Perfectionist' joins together Glenmorangie Signet alongside Thomas Pink's Imperial Collection
The parings are available until the end of next month.
Earlier this year, Moet Hennessy reported a rise in profits in 2013 on the back of flat sales in the year.
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during December 2013. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest...
Synopsis The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during July 2014. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the l...
Plimsoll’s UK Whisky Traders (UK) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the UK Whisky Traders (UK) sector in 2013. The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and gr...
Moet Hennessy has lined up a sixth Glenmorangie expression for the brand's Private Edition collection. Glenmorangie Tùsail launches globally this week....
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research