UK: Glenmorangie to begin bottling of Drambuie Cream at Broxburn
The Scotch whisky company Glenmorangie has said that Glenaird, its joint venture with The Drambuie Liqueur Company, will begin bottling Drambuie Cream at its Broxburn site this month. "This bottling coincides with the first anniversary of the joint venture that covers all aspects of the production of Drambuie from sourcing to bottling, warehousing and logistics. The joint venture has been successful for both parties and Glenmorangie has obtained improved utilisation at its Broxburn facility," the company said in a statement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1