UK: Glenmorangie to begin bottling of Drambuie Cream at Broxburn
The Scotch whisky company Glenmorangie has said that Glenaird, its joint venture with The Drambuie Liqueur Company, will begin bottling Drambuie Cream at its Broxburn site this month.
"This bottling coincides with the first anniversary of the joint venture that covers all aspects of the production of Drambuie from sourcing to bottling, warehousing and logistics. The joint venture has been successful for both parties and Glenmorangie has obtained improved utilisation at its Broxburn facility," the company said in a statement.
Commenting on this milestone, Paul Neep, chief executive of Glenmorangie plc said: "We are pleased to be entering into a further phase of our joint venture with Drambuie. During the first year, the Drambuie production process has been fully integrated into the Broxburn site and is delivering the planned benefits for both parties. Maximising the full potential of our assets remains an important focus for the Company."
Commenting on the development of Drambuie Cream, Stuart Jeffray, corporate affairs director at Drambuie, said: "We are delighted that Glenaird has been a success and that Drambuie Cream will be bottled at Broxburn. This coincides with the wider launch of Cream with a new advertising campaign in the UK through our new distributors, Bacardi-Martini Ltd. Drambuie Cream is also performing well in its other launch markets, Greece, Australia and Holland."
Spirits producer Bacardi has been ordered by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to comply with the Clean Water Act with regard to waste water discharges into the Atlantic Ocean from its dist...
Brown-Forman and LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton have concluded the contracts through which Brown-Forman acts as the US importer of the Glenmorangie brands....
Pernod Ricard is pushing the Office of Fair Trading (OFT) to release more info about one of its competitors, according to press reports....
Bacardi has announced a succession plan for the company's chairmanship....
Bacardi has unveiled the identity of its new CEO and president....
The chairman and chief executive of Bacardi International Ltd. is to retire, according to press reports....
Bacardi Limited and The Glenmorangie Company have said their UK and European distribution agreements will come to an end on 30th June 2005. Moet Hennessy, which acquired The Glenmorangie Company at th...
Constellation Brands is interested in some of Allied Domecq's spirits brands, according to reports today (15 April)....
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo silent on United Spirits job losses
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Wild Geese gets Australian nod in Pernod legal row
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends