GLOBAL: Glenmorangie Co extends Tony Jacklin tie-up
The Glenmorangie Co will take Jacklin to the US
Moët Hennessy's Scotch whisky subsidiary, The Glenmorangie Co, has extended the role of UK brand ambassador Tony Jacklin to the rest of the world.
The former US Open and Open golf champion will make appearances throughout the US, one of Glenmorangie's core markets, Glenmorangie said today (14 January). Jacklin signed up as UK brand ambassador in July.
Last year, Glenmorangie announced a three-year deal to be the official whisky of The Open. The brand will become the official spirit of this year's event, due to be held at Muirfield in Scotland.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites