GLOBAL: Glenmorangie Co extends Tony Jacklin tie-up
The Glenmorangie Co will take Jacklin to the US
Moët Hennessy's Scotch whisky subsidiary, The Glenmorangie Co, has extended the role of UK brand ambassador Tony Jacklin to the rest of the world.
The former US Open and Open golf champion will make appearances throughout the US, one of Glenmorangie's core markets, Glenmorangie said today (14 January). Jacklin signed up as UK brand ambassador in July.
Last year, Glenmorangie announced a three-year deal to be the official whisky of The Open. The brand will become the official spirit of this year's event, due to be held at Muirfield in Scotland.
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Innis & Gunn looks to build first brewery
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research