GLOBAL: Glenmorangie Co extends Tony Jacklin tie-up
The Glenmorangie Co will take Jacklin to the US
Moët Hennessy's Scotch whisky subsidiary, The Glenmorangie Co, has extended the role of UK brand ambassador Tony Jacklin to the rest of the world.
The former US Open and Open golf champion will make appearances throughout the US, one of Glenmorangie's core markets, Glenmorangie said today (14 January). Jacklin signed up as UK brand ambassador in July.
Last year, Glenmorangie announced a three-year deal to be the official whisky of The Open. The brand will become the official spirit of this year's event, due to be held at Muirfield in Scotland.
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research