GLOBAL: Glenmorangie Co extends Tony Jacklin tie-up
The Glenmorangie Co will take Jacklin to the US
Moët Hennessy's Scotch whisky subsidiary, The Glenmorangie Co, has extended the role of UK brand ambassador Tony Jacklin to the rest of the world.
The former US Open and Open golf champion will make appearances throughout the US, one of Glenmorangie's core markets, Glenmorangie said today (14 January). Jacklin signed up as UK brand ambassador in July.
Last year, Glenmorangie announced a three-year deal to be the official whisky of The Open. The brand will become the official spirit of this year's event, due to be held at Muirfield in Scotland.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages