GLOBAL: Glenmorangie Co extends Tony Jacklin tie-up
The Glenmorangie Co will take Jacklin to the US
Moët Hennessy's Scotch whisky subsidiary, The Glenmorangie Co, has extended the role of UK brand ambassador Tony Jacklin to the rest of the world.
The former US Open and Open golf champion will make appearances throughout the US, one of Glenmorangie's core markets, Glenmorangie said today (14 January). Jacklin signed up as UK brand ambassador in July.
Last year, Glenmorangie announced a three-year deal to be the official whisky of The Open. The brand will become the official spirit of this year's event, due to be held at Muirfield in Scotland.
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- Scotch whisky sees sales turn corner - SWA head
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research