UK: Glenmorangie and Drambuie form joint venture
Glenmorangie plc and The Drambuie Liqueur Company Ltd have formed a joint venture company called Glenaird Ltd to handle the two companies supply chain requirements. Based at the Glenmorangie Broxburn site in West Lothian, Glenaird will handle all requirements from whisky sourcing to bottling, warehousing and logistics. Glenmorangie will also manage the new site.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director