UK: Glengoyne launches Father’s Day gift pack
Glengoyne is launching a limited edition gift pack across the UK marketplace in time for Father's Day (15 June).
The gift includes a bottle of Glengoyne Ten Years Old and a stainless steel Glengoyne branded cigar flask and collapsible cup.
Available from May, RRP in the UK is GBP39.99 (US$79) and will be sold in most whisky retailers or online at www.glengoyne.com.
Financial doom and despond may currently pervade the world of high-flying corporate executives but, Ian Buxton writes, spirits marketers expect high-priced, ultra-premium brands to continue their stro...
The South African whisky market grew by an estimated 16.2% in 2007 to over 3.5m cases. According to The IWSR's South Africa Wine and Spirits 2008 report, growth was largely driven by Jameson, Jack Dan...
What is thought to be the world's largest whisky collection is set be put on display in Scotland, after being purchased by Diageo....
Maxxium has launched a limited edition Christmas pack for The Edrington Group's Famous Grouse Scotch whisky brand in the UK off-trade....
A 100-year-old bottle of Scotch whisky, discovered in a cupboard in the US and considered one of the rarest in the world, is going up for auction next month....
Diageo has removed the "Special" from its Crown Royal Special Reserve brand, but claims it has not altered the Canadian whisky's composition....
Berry Bros. & Rudd has lined up the latest addition to its Blue Hanger blended Scotch portfolio....
Italian drinks group Campari has begun building a new factory to produce spirits brands in Brazil....
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- The future of drinks flavours - Consumer Trends
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Diageo investment paying off for Captain Morgan
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo job cut figures "likely overstated"
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends