UK: Glenglassaugh Distillery Co appoints account manager
The Glenglassaugh Distillery Company has added to its team with the appointment of a customer account manager.
Ronnie Routledge is set to join the Scotch whisky company early next month from Duncan Taylor & Co of Huntly, where he is the UK retail manager, Glenglassaugh said yesterday (16 March). He will be charged with developing Glenglassaugh’s existing importer, distributor, wholesaler and retailer relationships and growing new business.
Prior to his time at Duncan Taylor, Routledge spent 15 years with Gordon & MacPhail of Elgin.
At the same time, Glennglassaugh will see consultant Ian Buxton relinquish his part-time strategic marketing role at the end of April, after two years working with the company.
The Glenglassaugh Distillery Company was formed in 2008, when a consortium, which included a Russian businessman and a buyer from Lativa, bought the Speyside-based distillery from the Edrington Group reportedly for between GBP2m (US$3.1m) and GBP3m.
Maxxium UK has lined up an on-trade campaign for the Edrington Group's Famous Grouse Scotch whisky brand in the UK....
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK