UK: Glenglassaugh Distillery Co appoints account manager
The Glenglassaugh Distillery Company has added to its team with the appointment of a customer account manager.
Ronnie Routledge is set to join the Scotch whisky company early next month from Duncan Taylor & Co of Huntly, where he is the UK retail manager, Glenglassaugh said yesterday (16 March). He will be charged with developing Glenglassaugh’s existing importer, distributor, wholesaler and retailer relationships and growing new business.
Prior to his time at Duncan Taylor, Routledge spent 15 years with Gordon & MacPhail of Elgin.
At the same time, Glennglassaugh will see consultant Ian Buxton relinquish his part-time strategic marketing role at the end of April, after two years working with the company.
The Glenglassaugh Distillery Company was formed in 2008, when a consortium, which included a Russian businessman and a buyer from Lativa, bought the Speyside-based distillery from the Edrington Group reportedly for between GBP2m (US$3.1m) and GBP3m.
Maxxium UK has lined up an on-trade campaign for the Edrington Group's Famous Grouse Scotch whisky brand in the UK....
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research