UK: Glenfiddich updates website
Speaking today (5 June), the family-owned distiller said that the redevelopment for www.glenfiddich.com is part of a GBP23m (US$45.9m) spend to update the Scotch brand's communications.
Glenfiddich global brand manager Liz Hodson said: "As a vital element of our new 'Every Year Counts' campaign, the new site will underline Glenfiddich's malt credibility in a straightforward and approachable manner, giving consumers confidence to choose Glenfiddich in their drinking repertoire."
Glenfiddich's sales currently hover around the 900,000-case mark. Last year, it saw sales rise by 7% in volume terms, while revenues from the brand rose 9%.
It is the results season, so attention is focused on the major public drinks corporations as they give their shareholders the good or bad news. But Patience Gould believes that in an industry where ta...
The Indian spirits sector has undoubted growth potential, on the back of a growing economy, an expanding middle class and rising disposable income but international companies face many obstacles as th...
Two former senior drinks executives have set up a new company in the US and bought a vodka brand. Mark Teasdale, formerly MD of William Grant and Sons North America, and Michael Cheek, who was previou...
Independent spirits company William Grant & Sons has appointed Simon Hunt as managing director of William Grant & Sons North America and Mexico and president of WGS USA, with effect from 15 October....
William Grant & Sons has launched a UK marketing campaign for its single malt Scotch The Balvenie in the run-up to Christmas....
Leading figures in the Scotch whisky industry are to form a pan-industry working party to investigate the question of image and innovation in Scotch. The debate will be led by the World Whisky Confere...
Pernod Ricard has appointed a former William Grant employess to the newly-created role of vice president of wine sales in the US....
William Grant & Sons has appointed Alex Short to its supervisory board....
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends