UK: Glenfiddich updates website
Speaking today (5 June), the family-owned distiller said that the redevelopment for www.glenfiddich.com is part of a GBP23m (US$45.9m) spend to update the Scotch brand's communications.
Glenfiddich global brand manager Liz Hodson said: "As a vital element of our new 'Every Year Counts' campaign, the new site will underline Glenfiddich's malt credibility in a straightforward and approachable manner, giving consumers confidence to choose Glenfiddich in their drinking repertoire."
Glenfiddich's sales currently hover around the 900,000-case mark. Last year, it saw sales rise by 7% in volume terms, while revenues from the brand rose 9%.
It is the results season, so attention is focused on the major public drinks corporations as they give their shareholders the good or bad news. But Patience Gould believes that in an industry where ta...
The Indian spirits sector has undoubted growth potential, on the back of a growing economy, an expanding middle class and rising disposable income but international companies face many obstacles as th...
Two former senior drinks executives have set up a new company in the US and bought a vodka brand. Mark Teasdale, formerly MD of William Grant and Sons North America, and Michael Cheek, who was previou...
Independent spirits company William Grant & Sons has appointed Simon Hunt as managing director of William Grant & Sons North America and Mexico and president of WGS USA, with effect from 15 October....
William Grant & Sons has launched a UK marketing campaign for its single malt Scotch The Balvenie in the run-up to Christmas....
Leading figures in the Scotch whisky industry are to form a pan-industry working party to investigate the question of image and innovation in Scotch. The debate will be led by the World Whisky Confere...
Pernod Ricard has appointed a former William Grant employess to the newly-created role of vice president of wine sales in the US....
William Grant & Sons has appointed Alex Short to its supervisory board....
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US