Product Launch - GLOBAL: GlenDronach Grandeur single malt Scotch whisky
Click below to see the full bottle image
BenRiach Distillery Co has launched a 31-year-old single malt named GlenDronach Grandeur, named after the revived GlenDronach distillery.
Category - single malt Scotch, 31-year-old, 45.8% abv, cask strength, limited edition
Available - Now. Worldwide. 1,000 bottles
Location - Specialist retailers
Price - GBP374.99 (US$569)
Distribution - BenRiach Distillery Co (in the UK)
BenRiach marketing manager Kerry White said: "The whisky bottled as Grandeur has been specially selected by master distiller Billy Walker from some of the oldest and most unique Oloroso casks at GlenDronach."
Bottles are individually numbered by hand.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down