Product Launch - GLOBAL: GlenDronach Grandeur single malt Scotch whisky
Click below to see the full bottle image
BenRiach Distillery Co has launched a 31-year-old single malt named GlenDronach Grandeur, named after the revived GlenDronach distillery.
Category - single malt Scotch, 31-year-old, 45.8% abv, cask strength, limited edition
Available - Now. Worldwide. 1,000 bottles
Location - Specialist retailers
Price - GBP374.99 (US$569)
Distribution - BenRiach Distillery Co (in the UK)
BenRiach marketing manager Kerry White said: "The whisky bottled as Grandeur has been specially selected by master distiller Billy Walker from some of the oldest and most unique Oloroso casks at GlenDronach."
Bottles are individually numbered by hand.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned