USA: Glen Salen Scotch in new 1.75 litre bottle
Heaven Hill Distilleries has launched a new larger size bottle for its Glen Salen pure malt Scotch whisky. Available only in the US, the new 1.75 litre bottle of Glen Salen will retail at around US$30. "As a vatted malt, Glen Salen appeals to both the blend consumers and single malt fans," said Larry Kass, group-marketing manager for Heaven Hill.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Coca-Cola secures US$2.15bn stake in Monster
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- AG Barr poaches Diageo exec to be FD