USA: Glen Salen Scotch in new 1.75 litre bottle
Heaven Hill Distilleries has launched a new larger size bottle for its Glen Salen pure malt Scotch whisky.
Available only in the US, the new 1.75 litre bottle of Glen Salen will retail at around US$30.
"As a vatted malt, Glen Salen appeals to both the blend consumers and single malt fans," said Larry Kass, group-marketing manager for Heaven Hill.
"The new larger size makes it more economical for consumers and trade alike," he added.
Glen Salen also offers point-of-sale material, featuring a design similar to the bottle label depicting a natural Scottish waterfall. There are also shelf talkers, case cards and snipes to attract the attention of discerning Scotch enthusiasts.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018