USA: Glen Salen Scotch in new 1.75 litre bottle
Heaven Hill Distilleries has launched a new larger size bottle for its Glen Salen pure malt Scotch whisky.
Available only in the US, the new 1.75 litre bottle of Glen Salen will retail at around US$30.
"As a vatted malt, Glen Salen appeals to both the blend consumers and single malt fans," said Larry Kass, group-marketing manager for Heaven Hill.
"The new larger size makes it more economical for consumers and trade alike," he added.
Glen Salen also offers point-of-sale material, featuring a design similar to the bottle label depicting a natural Scottish waterfall. There are also shelf talkers, case cards and snipes to attract the attention of discerning Scotch enthusiasts.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites