US: Glazer's takes on Banfi Vintners distribution
Glazer's, the US and Caribbean beverage distributor, is to distribute Banfi Vintners' portfolio in five US states.
Glazer's will hold exclusive rights to a selection of Banfi brands in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Mississippi starting on 1 March, the companies announced on Friday (18 January). Glazer's will distribute a different range in Iowa, they said.
The Iowa brands include Bolla, Fontana Candida, Pacific Rim, Sweet Bliss, and Rainstorm, while the other four states will receive Bolla, Fontana Candida, Little Black Dress and Five Rivers.
Banfi COO Marc Goodrich said: “(Glazer's) have proven themselves as a key Banfi strategic partner, and we look forward to growing our brands in the Glazer markets.”
Whether global warming is fact or fantasy, the wine world is hit hard whenever temperatures don't behave themselves. To mitigate such circumstances, some producers are looking to lesser-known regions ...
Earlier this week, brand valuation consultancy Intangible Business released the results of its latest survey of the world's spirits brands. Here's a look at the top ten, along with the methodology use...
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research