US: Glazer’s re-shuffles regional post
Glazer's Distributors has announced the reorganisation of a regional post that sees Scott Rawlings, currently president for Louisiana and Mississippi, relocate to Dallas, Texas for a corporate leadership position overseeing the Louisiana market.
Glazer's president Jerry Cargill said: "What Scott Rawlings has accomplished during his tenure as Glazer's president of Louisiana goes well beyond the exponential growth and market share leadership position we have attained during his five years there."
His replacement as president of Louisiana will be Andy Halpern, who will be responsible for all facets of the Louisiana business. Halpern has 25 years drinks industry experience, recently having joined Glazer's from Canandaigua Wine Company, where he was the director of sales for California and Hawaii.
Cargill said: "Andy has done an outstanding job since coming to Glazer's in 2003, and he brings a tremendous amount of broad-based industry experience and leadership capability to the president role."
Both organisational appointments will be effective from 1 June this year.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Sustainability in Wine - Part II
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- SWA eyes London boost with new office
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018