US: Glazer’s re-shuffles regional post
Glazer's Distributors has announced the reorganisation of a regional post that sees Scott Rawlings, currently president for Louisiana and Mississippi, relocate to Dallas, Texas for a corporate leadership position overseeing the Louisiana market.
Glazer's president Jerry Cargill said: "What Scott Rawlings has accomplished during his tenure as Glazer's president of Louisiana goes well beyond the exponential growth and market share leadership position we have attained during his five years there."
His replacement as president of Louisiana will be Andy Halpern, who will be responsible for all facets of the Louisiana business. Halpern has 25 years drinks industry experience, recently having joined Glazer's from Canandaigua Wine Company, where he was the director of sales for California and Hawaii.
Cargill said: "Andy has done an outstanding job since coming to Glazer's in 2003, and he brings a tremendous amount of broad-based industry experience and leadership capability to the president role."
Both organisational appointments will be effective from 1 June this year.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Diageo gets 2016 off to a strong start - Analysis
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- With MegaBrew sorted, is MegaBev next? - Research
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- The US is "the first place I look" - Diageo CEO
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research