US: Glazer’s re-shuffles regional post
Glazer's Distributors has announced the reorganisation of a regional post that sees Scott Rawlings, currently president for Louisiana and Mississippi, relocate to Dallas, Texas for a corporate leadership position overseeing the Louisiana market.
Glazer's president Jerry Cargill said: "What Scott Rawlings has accomplished during his tenure as Glazer's president of Louisiana goes well beyond the exponential growth and market share leadership position we have attained during his five years there."
His replacement as president of Louisiana will be Andy Halpern, who will be responsible for all facets of the Louisiana business. Halpern has 25 years drinks industry experience, recently having joined Glazer's from Canandaigua Wine Company, where he was the director of sales for California and Hawaii.
Cargill said: "Andy has done an outstanding job since coming to Glazer's in 2003, and he brings a tremendous amount of broad-based industry experience and leadership capability to the president role."
Both organisational appointments will be effective from 1 June this year.
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch