UK: GlaxoSmithKline rolls-out Lucozade Spotify promo
The GlaxoSmithKline Lucozade promotion will run across all bottle sizes and multipacks until 31 May
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) has teamed up with digital music service Spotify to launch an on-pack promotion for Lucozade Energy in the UK.
Consumers can win unlimited music as part of the promotion, GSK said today (8 March), which is targeted at 16-25 year olds. Interactive online games and music playlists compiled by collaborating artists will form part of the promotion. Tinchy Stryder will be one of a number of music artists involved in the campaign.
Consumers will also be asked to vote for their favourite songs for an opportunity to win prizes including concert tickets.
The campaign will run across all Lucozade Energy bottle sizes and multipacks in the UK until the end of May.
Last month, GSK lined up four new product launches as part of a multi-million pound investment in its soft drinks portfolio in 2011.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Stagnant wine growth a concern for Constellation
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads