UK: GlaxoSmithKline rolls-out Lucozade Spotify promo
The GlaxoSmithKline Lucozade promotion will run across all bottle sizes and multipacks until 31 May
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) has teamed up with digital music service Spotify to launch an on-pack promotion for Lucozade Energy in the UK.
Consumers can win unlimited music as part of the promotion, GSK said today (8 March), which is targeted at 16-25 year olds. Interactive online games and music playlists compiled by collaborating artists will form part of the promotion. Tinchy Stryder will be one of a number of music artists involved in the campaign.
Consumers will also be asked to vote for their favourite songs for an opportunity to win prizes including concert tickets.
The campaign will run across all Lucozade Energy bottle sizes and multipacks in the UK until the end of May.
Last month, GSK lined up four new product launches as part of a multi-million pound investment in its soft drinks portfolio in 2011.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat