UK: GlaxoSmithKline launches TV ad for Ribena
Ribena's new TV ad is part of a GBP6m marketing campaign
GlaxoSmithKline is set to launch a new television advert in the UK for its Ribena brand.
The 30-second spot, which can be seen below, is part of a GBP6m (US$9.7m) marketing campaign and focuses on Ribena Plus with Added Vitamins A&C and its blackcurrant, blackcurrant & apple and peach flavours. Ribena's marketing push also includes outdoor, press, digital and in-store, which will launch in line with the TV spot and run through Q2 and Q3.
In February, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) announced plans to invest GBP18m in its Gloucestershire Lucozade and Ribena production facility in the UK.
The ad was made by M&C Saatchi.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat