UK: Glaxo to boost Ribena and Lucozade with £79m support
The UK-based consumer goods company GlaxoSmithKline is to invest £79m worth of marketing activity to support and raise awareness of its leading drinks brands Ribena (including ToothKind), Lucozade Energy and Lucozade Sport. Ribena, the UK's number one still juice drink will benefit from a £36million marketing support package this year - the biggest ever investment for the brand. Lucozade Sport, the UK's number one sports drink is to be backed to the tune of £22n. Meanwhile, Lucozade Energy, will receive £21m worth of support.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery