UK: Glaxo refreshes Lucozade Hydro Active
GlaxoSmithKline has re-designed its Lucozade Hydro Active range.
The revamp will go live next month in the UK in an attempt by the pharmaceutical firm to bolster summer sales. Hydro Active is already the UK's number one selling exercise drink with 11.3% year-on-year growth.
Lucozade Hydro Active brand manager Danielle Blanchard said: "Designed to hydrate better than water alone, Lucozade Sport Active has been developed to help people get more out of their exercise.
"We have changed the packaging to communicate that vital message on-pack, to ensure that the brand has strong shelf stand-out and ultimately to help consumers make the right product selection at the point of purchase."
The new packaging will also highlight the partnership between Lucozade Hydro Active and FitPro, a UK association for fitness industry professionals.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Stagnant wine growth a concern for Constellation
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads