UK: Glavya teams up with top brands to drive winter sales
Glayva liqueur has gone into winter partnership in a press and promotional campaign with Agent Provocateur, the lingerie company and clothing retailer, Wallis.The partnership is aimed at increasing sales and extending Glayva's appeal to style conscious consumers this Christmas. The face of Glayva, TV presenter Tania Bryer has been seen in leading women's magazines modelling a range of Glayva designer accessories - all of which are on sale through all 130 Wallis stores this winter.The Glayva accessories include a brushed gold chain mail bag, a finely woven gold-fringed wrap and a georgette-beaded evening dress.Additional support for the brand includes a direct mail campaign to all Wallis customers announcing the availability of the accessories. Point of sale material featuring Tania Bryer in all Wallis stores and a 15% discount voucher off Wallis clothing inserted into 180,000 Glayva Christmas packs.Senior marketing manager for Glayva, Emma Scaratt said: "Glayva's partnership with Agent Provocateur and Wallis plus major press support, creates a highly attractive campaign to tempt new purchasers.""Our customers will benefit from our proven commitment to the brand and we recommend that they take full advantage of the campaign to increase sales by stocking up throughout the festive season," she added.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015