UK: Glavya teams up with top brands to drive winter sales
Glayva liqueur has gone into winter partnership in a press and promotional campaign with Agent Provocateur, the lingerie company and clothing retailer, Wallis.The partnership is aimed at increasing sales and extending Glayva's appeal to style conscious consumers this Christmas. The face of Glayva, TV presenter Tania Bryer has been seen in leading women's magazines modelling a range of Glayva designer accessories - all of which are on sale through all 130 Wallis stores this winter.The Glayva accessories include a brushed gold chain mail bag, a finely woven gold-fringed wrap and a georgette-beaded evening dress.Additional support for the brand includes a direct mail campaign to all Wallis customers announcing the availability of the accessories. Point of sale material featuring Tania Bryer in all Wallis stores and a 15% discount voucher off Wallis clothing inserted into 180,000 Glayva Christmas packs.Senior marketing manager for Glayva, Emma Scaratt said: "Glayva's partnership with Agent Provocateur and Wallis plus major press support, creates a highly attractive campaign to tempt new purchasers.""Our customers will benefit from our proven commitment to the brand and we recommend that they take full advantage of the campaign to increase sales by stocking up throughout the festive season," she added.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne