UK: Glavya teams up with top brands to drive winter sales
The partnership is aimed at increasing sales and extending Glayva's appeal to style conscious consumers this Christmas. The face of Glayva, TV presenter Tania Bryer has been seen in leading women's magazines modelling a range of Glayva designer accessories - all of which are on sale through all 130 Wallis stores this winter.
The Glayva accessories include a brushed gold chain mail bag, a finely woven gold-fringed wrap and a georgette-beaded evening dress.
Additional support for the brand includes a direct mail campaign to all Wallis customers announcing the availability of the accessories. Point of sale material featuring Tania Bryer in all Wallis stores and a 15% discount voucher off Wallis clothing inserted into 180,000 Glayva Christmas packs.
Senior marketing manager for Glayva, Emma Scaratt said: "Glayva's partnership with Agent Provocateur and Wallis plus major press support, creates a highly attractive campaign to tempt new purchasers."
"Our customers will benefit from our proven commitment to the brand and we recommend that they take full advantage of the campaign to increase sales by stocking up throughout the festive season," she added.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Belvedere unveils executive team