USA: Glassy-Winged Sharpshooter Alert
If you or your colleagues need information/expert interviews about the glassy-winged sharpshooter, please contact the California Association of Nurserymen. California's $7 billion nursery and landscaping industries employ 130,000 people. Nurseries are feeling a massive economic impact from this pest and we would like the opportunity to tell you about what our industry is doing to contain and control this pest. Please contact the following individuals listed below. Edelman Public Relations Worldwide Tracy Fairchild 916/1442-2331 office, 916/835-9007 mobile
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future