IRELAND: Glanbia snaps up US nutrition firm
Irish food group Glanbia has bought a US fruit juice and protein shake maker for (US$60m), the company announced today (26 July)
Aseptic Solutions employs about 175 people in Corona, California, and will align with Glanbia's nutritional technology unit, the company said. The deal is funded in cash.
Glanbia said Aseptic is focused on key high-growth trends in nutritional markets for sustainable and natural foods.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk