US: Glacier Water’s CFO retires
Glacier Water Services' has announced the retirement of its CFO.
The US bottled water machine provider said today (30 August), that David Walters will retire, with Steve Stringer assuming the position with immediate effect.
Glacier Water CEO Brian McInerney said: "Dave has been a key partner in driving company growth over the past eight years, bringing experience and dedication to the position. His efforts and accomplishments on the company's behalf are deeply appreciated and we wish him much success during the next chapter of his life."
With approximately 16,100 machines located in 41 states throughout the US and Canada, Glacier provides self-service bottled water machines in supermarkets and other retail locations.
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review