US: Glacier Water’s CFO retires
Glacier Water Services' has announced the retirement of its CFO.
The US bottled water machine provider said today (30 August), that David Walters will retire, with Steve Stringer assuming the position with immediate effect.
Glacier Water CEO Brian McInerney said: "Dave has been a key partner in driving company growth over the past eight years, bringing experience and dedication to the position. His efforts and accomplishments on the company's behalf are deeply appreciated and we wish him much success during the next chapter of his life."
With approximately 16,100 machines located in 41 states throughout the US and Canada, Glacier provides self-service bottled water machines in supermarkets and other retail locations.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends