US: Glacier Water’s CFO retires
Glacier Water Services' has announced the retirement of its CFO.
The US bottled water machine provider said today (30 August), that David Walters will retire, with Steve Stringer assuming the position with immediate effect.
Glacier Water CEO Brian McInerney said: "Dave has been a key partner in driving company growth over the past eight years, bringing experience and dedication to the position. His efforts and accomplishments on the company's behalf are deeply appreciated and we wish him much success during the next chapter of his life."
With approximately 16,100 machines located in 41 states throughout the US and Canada, Glacier provides self-service bottled water machines in supermarkets and other retail locations.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned