US: Glacier Water Services releases dividend details
Glacier Water Services has confirmed details of its latest dividend.
The US bottled water machine provider said yesterday (13 September) that it will pay US$0.50 per share to its shareholders of record on 16 October. The payment will be made on 30 October.
"The board has not adopted a formal policy with respect to the amount or frequency of future dividends, but intends to continue to evaluate on a quarterly basis the appropriateness of paying a dividend for each such period," the company noted.
Late last month, Glacier confirmed that CFO David Walters has retired. Walters was replaced by Steve Stringer.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends