US: Glacier Water Services enjoys bumper 2006
Glacier Water Services has posted a leap in revenues for 2006.
The US bottled water machine provider saw sales grow by 10.7% year-on-year to US$87.2m.
The company said late last week that its investment in its 'G-2' machines, a warm summer and an additional $1.14m in revenues from a Canadian business it bought in late 2005 had boosted revenues.
The company's income from operations for the year was also up, to $4.6m against $1.5m for the same period last year. Glacier saw a $1.1m one-time non-cash stock compensation expense weigh positively on the figure.
Glacier runs around 15,900 machines located in 41 states throughout the US and Canada, which dispense drinking water through self-service bottled water machines located at supermarkets and other retail locations.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets