US: Glacier Water issues first dividend
Glacier Water Services is to issue its first dividend on its common stock.
The US company, which operates around 15,600 self-service water machines across North America, confirmed yesterday (5 October) that it will pay shareholders a dividend of US$0.40 per share. The payment will be made on 30 October to shareholders of record as of 16 October.
Whereas Glacier's board has not adopted a formal policy regarding the frequency of future dividends, the company said that it will evaluate the situation on a quarterly basis.
In August, Glacier posted an increase in half-year revenues of 13%. Sales reached US$42m for the six months to the end of June, while operating income was up from US$937,000 from the same period in 2005 to US$1.6m.
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends