USA: Glacier Water Appoints Peter H. Neuwirth Vice-Chairman of the Board Of Directors and Steven L. Murphy as Chief Operating Officer
Glacier Water Services, Inc. (Amex: HOO) announced two recent additions to Glacier's management team. On August 1, 2000 Peter H. Neuwirth was appointed as Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors and will take an active role in the day-to-day management of the Company. Mr. Neuwirth has been president of several companies in the automotive industry. Mr. Steven L. Murphy will also join the company as Chief Operating Officer, as of October 18, 2000. Mr. Murphy was previously with the World Wide Parts and Accessories Company with extensive experience in operations. Jerry A. Gordon, President and Chief Executive Officer said, "The addition of Mr. Murphy as Chief Operating Officer and his focus on operations will afford me the opportunity to more fully concentrate on business development and enhancing the relationships that Glacier has with the premier retailers we do business with." With approximately 14,000 machines located primarily in the sunbelt and midwest areas of the United States, Glacier is the leading provider of high quality, low-priced drinking water dispensed to consumers through self-service vending machines located at supermarkets and other retail locations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- US drives Cognac export turnaround - figures
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research