USA: Glacier Water Appoints Peter H. Neuwirth Vice-Chairman of the Board Of Directors and Steven L. Murphy as Chief Operating Officer
Glacier Water Services, Inc. (Amex: HOO) announced two recent additions to Glacier's management team. On August 1, 2000 Peter H. Neuwirth was appointed as Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors and will take an active role in the day-to-day management of the Company. Mr. Neuwirth has been president of several companies in the automotive industry. Mr. Steven L. Murphy will also join the company as Chief Operating Officer, as of October 18, 2000. Mr. Murphy was previously with the World Wide Parts and Accessories Company with extensive experience in operations. Jerry A. Gordon, President and Chief Executive Officer said, "The addition of Mr. Murphy as Chief Operating Officer and his focus on operations will afford me the opportunity to more fully concentrate on business development and enhancing the relationships that Glacier has with the premier retailers we do business with." With approximately 14,000 machines located primarily in the sunbelt and midwest areas of the United States, Glacier is the leading provider of high quality, low-priced drinking water dispensed to consumers through self-service vending machines located at supermarkets and other retail locations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- What do Brewers need from the UK Government?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research