US: Glacier Water announces dividend
Glacier Water Services has announced that it will pay a dividend on its common stock.
The board of directors of Glacier Water Services said it will pay a dividend on its common stock to an amount of $1.00 per share. The dividend will be payable on 30 December 2009 to holders of record on 22 December 2009.
It is expected to be treated as a non-taxable return of capital.
"The board has not adopted a formal policy with respect to the amount or frequency of future dividends, but intends to continue to evaluate on an annual basis the appropriateness of paying a dividend for each such period," the company said this week.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory