USA: Glacier Water announces authorization to purchase up to an additional 250,000 shares of the company's Trust Preferred Securities
Glacier Water Services, Inc. (Amex: HOO) today announced that the Company's Board of Directors has authorized the Company to purchase up to an additional 250,000 shares of the Trust Preferred Securities (Amex: HOO_pa) issued by Glacier Water Trust I, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company, in the open market as part of the Company's stock repurchase plan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Coca-Cola Life US launch fails to ignite
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks