US: Glacier announces agreement to buy Pure Fill
Glacier Water Services, a leading player in the US water-vending industry, announced yesterday that it had acquired the assets of Pure Fill Corp for an undisclosed sum.
The acquisition of Pure Fill Corp, and its subsidiaries National Water Services, Pure Fill Finance Corp and Pure Fill Container Crop is expected to be finalised by the end of the month.
Brian McInerney CEO of Glacier Water said: "We are very excited about the combination of Pure Fill and Glacier Water. The two companies complement each other perfectly, sharing geography, customers and consumers.
"The acquisition of Pure Fill will deliver significant operational synergies in the markets served."
Pure Fill operates approximately 1,625 water vending machines in 13 states with the largest concentration in California, Florida and Texas. The acquisition will expand Glacier's network to over 15,000 machines located in 35 states throughout the US.
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research